test

Monday, October 7, 2013

thankful

Giving thanks for all these (and so much more) this year:


MY HUSBAND:
my provider, protector, and cultivator of my heart...the man who's making my dreams come true...and he's pretty handsome too!


MY FRIENDS:
the ones who I can laugh with, cry with, and be real with...who encourage me when I'm down, and who make my life better because they are in it....

MY FAMILY:
the ones who have welcomed me into theirs...





and the ones who I've been honoured to welcome into mine...


OUR CAT:
the perfect little addition to our home....cuddles in bed every morning, antics that keep me laughing, and unconditional love and affection...best.cat.ever...and also pretty handsome too!


THE FARM:
the best place to grow up (and keep growing up), and the most beautiful corner of God's green earth....


OUR HOME:
the place that started out as only a dream back in high school, and is slowly becoming a reality...proud to be the third generation of our family to call this place home...

OUR CHURCH:
a place to belong that believes in reaching the lost and restoring the broken...


LOVE:
from family, friends, and my Saviour, Jesus Christ...without it, I am nothing...



What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment